MultiGlide Single Patient Use
The MultiGlide SPU comes in its own sealed polythene bag and is issued from a dispenser. The product is for single patient use but can be used by the same user multiple times. The MultiGlide SPU should be removed after use. It comes with a drawstring polythene bag to store by the patient when not in use.
Features and Benefits
- Central Dispenser for maximum accessibility
- Each MultiGlide SPU is sealed in a bag, reducing the risk of infection associated with cross contamination
- It is always at hand as it is stored in the patients own SPU polythene bag
- Disposable so there are no laundry costs
- Radiolucent so x-rays can penetrate with a minimum of absorption
MultiGlide SPU offers a unique solution for all transfer or repositioning situations.
Available in a range of sizes. Prices start from £4.26 per unit.
Contact Customer Services on 0121 561 2222 option 2 for more information.