Our respected International Education Manager, Physiotherapist to present CPD patient in-bed management seminar at Kidz Wales & West
Thursday 5th July 2018, 9.30am – 4.30pm, Thornbury Leisure Centre, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BS35 3JG. Stand E1. Free entry and parking.
As a UK-leading specialist in Scandinavian-inspired assistive equipment for adults and children living with disabilities, we are a first choice for many professionals, healthcare providers and end users. We supply the quality and trusted Etac, R82, Molift, Immedia, Convaid and Star Cushion brands.
As part of our extensive educational programme that supports OTs and Physiotherapists, we will be hosting an engaging seminar at Kidz Wales and West focusing on in-bed patient moving and handling. This informative session will be delivered by Ole who is based in Norway and regarded as a leading authority with over 25 years of frontline experience.
How to assess for in-bed management systems – a practical guide
Ole Lindahl Thy, Physiotherapist. STAND E1. 9:30am – 10:30am
The seminar objectives include:
- Identifying moving and handling challenges such as patient shearing, pressure ulcers and musculoskeletal disorders for carers
- Understanding the consequences of transfer products not being available
- Demonstrating a variety of Immedia in-bed systems
- How to assess for in-bed systems – plain and padded
- Ability to differentiate between in-bed systems available in the UK
- Appropriate assessment for different in-bed combinations
At this event, we will have stand E1 to showcase our in-bed management systems, freestanding gantry hoist and a range of sit to stand solutions.
On stand A17 there will be a wide ranging selection of products from R82's paediatric product range - R82’s seating, standing walking and hygiene range and Convaid buggies.